Dreamladder is passionate and committed in educating and enriching the lives of children and adults through learning. We believe that learning and personal development is best achieved in a fun and safe atmosphere and we are trying our level best in recommending the best quality products across the globe and support you in your parenting endeavor.
The circumstances in which parents may provide information include, without limitation, when they register for the Services, access various content or features, sign up to receive emails or other communications, use community features such as our parent community blogs and discussion forums, participate in promotions, use a send-to-a-friend feature, or directly contact us with questions or feedback. The information that parents may provide includes:
- Contact information, such as first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- The child’s first name and demographic information, such as age, grade level, birth date and gender;
- User name, password, and answers for password reminders;
- Search queries;
- Country and/or state of residence;
- Communications preferences;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you provide;
- Survey-type information, such as information about the parent’s or child’s hobbies, attitudes, interests, skills, and education level; and
- Billing information, including credit card information, when you purchase Services.
We also may collect certain information automatically when parents or children use the Services, including:
- Usage data that shows how parents and children use and interact with the Services, including information about how your child performs and progresses on activities when using the Services (such as play duration, correct answers, etc.)
- Your browser type and operating system, sites you visited before and after visiting the Services, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other server log information;
- Order history of the products that you buy or download online;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies; and
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request, including personalized Dreamladder Road Maps that show parents the learning progress of your child.
- Respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you, including those appropriate to your child’s learning progress;
- Send you transactional or administrative communications;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services to better meet your needs and the needs of your children; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Corporate Parents, Affiliates, and Subsidiaries. We may share your information with our corporate parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated entities for a variety of purposes, including business, operational, and marketing purposes.
- Service Providers.We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, manage databases, process payment information, perform analyses, or send communications for us);
- Distributors who sell our Services in the country in which you reside; and
- Vendors Dreamladder employs in connection with marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Select Business Partners. We may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. We will obtain your permission prior to such sharing if required by law. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, Dream ladder is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to us. While we strive to protect your information and privacy, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.